Friday 27 April 2007

My Canadian holiday

This will be the last post for a while as I'm off on holiday with my Mum and sister Cathie to Canada to see our friends who my Mum hasn't seen for 20 years. This was a surprise present for her 80th birthday from my husband Keith, who's staying at home to take care of the garden, and Cathie's husband Dave is taking care of their Guest House. Don't you feel sorry for them!!
We're staying in Kelowna for a couple of days, then travelling to Christina Lake B.C. where we’ll be spending most of the time. We'll be staying in a 3 bedroomed log trailer overlooking the lake that is owned by our friends and they are also giving us the loan of a car, so we should see some wonderful sights. Cathie and myself will take it in turns to drive as we intend to visit the Rockies for a couple of days. If I manage to get to a computer somewhere then I'll let you know how our holiday is going as we're away for 17 days if not I'll be back blogging about the 19th May. Bye for now.

No comments: