Tuesday 20 March 2007

Marshfield Mail

Back to my blog, as I said in my last post, I’d be telling you about our local pubs. However, I’ve decided that maybe I’ll visit them all in turn (lucky me) and ask the landlords or landladies to write about their establishments themselves. That way you’ll get the proper picture of them.
Note to landlords/landladies: Mine is a pernod and lemonade !!

I’d like to thank Alison who owns the Marshfield Mail for her support in advertising St Brides Village Blog in the April edition of her fantastic little mag. Not so little these days and I love the colour, Alison !

For those that don’t know of the mag here’s a bit of info about it …

As I’ve said, the magazine is called ‘The Marshfield Mail’ and it’s delivered FREE every month. It’s got a lot of very interesting info regarding the local community and also local suppliers of various trades can place adverts in it for a very modest fee.
It acts as a great local Business Directory and so useful. It informs us of what’s going on plus a lot of other useful information, too numerous to mention here.

I’m sure I can say of behalf of all the community we think Alison does a very professional and friendly job of ‘promoting’ Marshfield and the surrounding areas with this great little mag, Well done Alison for setting this up and we wish you continued success.
If anyone has information or photos they’d like to have placed in the St Brides Wentlooge Village Blog, please get in contact with me, either leave a comment or email me. We’re looking for past and present photos that might be useful in future blogs.

1 comment:

Cathie P Brown said...

Well done Anne on a great blog. I'm looking forward to passing on your blog to the guests who enquire about staying at The Chapel Guest House here in St Brides, so they can get a 'taste' of what to expect when they visit our lovely village.

Keep up the great work.
www.breezeblogs.com/GuestHouse.php