Tuesday 27 March 2007

Local Celebrities/Sports Personalities at St Brides Wentlooge (Past and Present)

While I'm waiting for our snail of a landlord from The Lighthouse Inn to write up some info on the pub, I've decided to carry on with my research and have started to find information about the Celebrities/Sports Personalities who were either born here, have lived here or still live here at St Brides Wentlooge and the surrounding area. As you can see, I haven't been able to find anything at this moment about some of the Celebrities/Sportspeople so I will try and find info out for you at a later date and publish this again. I will keep you informed as and when.

Click on any of the links below to find information about the following Celebrities/Sports People.

LYN HARDING (Actor)
JAMIE BAULCH (Olympic Silver Medallist)
LYNN DAVIES MBE (Olympic Gold Medallist)
GRAHAM HENRY (Welsh National Coach)
JACK PETERSEN OBE; TD (Professional Boxer)
STEVE ROBINSON (World Boxing Champion)
LES PEARD (International Referee)
JAYNE HOPKINS (International Netball Player)

MIKE DOYLE (Entertainer)
so watch this space....

No comments: